Iran is a large commercial partner of Russia in the Middle East. The fuel-energy complex of Iran is known for its well-developed network of oil and gas deposits. This republic is one of the biggest oil exporters in the world. This year the exhibition of Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry attracted over 1000 companies from 50 countries.
At the 16th International Exhibition IRAN OIL SHOW 2011 FRESHEXPO rendered the following services:
- Arranged participation in the tradeshow for Uraltrubprom JSC (aka Urals Pipe Works)
- Developped and successfully realized a design project for JSC Sumy Frunze NPO.
- Manufacturing technologies;
- Oil production and treatment equipment, geophysical equipment;
- Gas production and treatment equipment;
- Fire extinguishing equipment;
- Heat exchangers;
- Waste processing and recycling;
- Sewage treatment;
- Sound absorption and muffling systems;
- Equipment for soil contamination control, and etc.