As an exclusive exhibition stand construction company FRESHEXPO, hereinafter refer to as the Company, takes all necessary measures to protect confidential information in accordance with international standards and the laws of the Russian Federation.
The company’s organizational and administrative documents cover all aspects related to the protection of confidential information provided by users of FRESHEXPO website at the following URL http://freshexpo.ru/, hereinafter refer to as the Website.
The visitors of the Company Website provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and have the right to request that it be amended, updated, supplemented or deleted.
The personal data of the Website user means in this Policy as follows:
- any personal information freely provided by a visitor about himself when filling out a contact form, including personal data of a visitor, the required information is specifically marked, any other information is submitted by a visitor at his discretion;
- data, which are automatically transferred when used by means of a software installed in user’s device, including location, cookie, user’s browser (or any other application used for accessing the Web services), access time, URL address of a request page.
In general the Company neither verify the personal data submitted by the Website users, nor control their capacity to contract. However the Company assumes that a user has submitted good and sufficient personal information on the questions in the order form, and keeps the information updated.
Except as otherwise provided by the laws of the Russian Federation, FRESHEXPO does not disclose to third parties any confidential information which contains Website visitors’ personal data received in the course of business and uses this information solely for the benefit of its customers. FRESHEXPO, however, can share personal data with its partner organizations to construct the exhibition stands, organize the business trips to exhibitions, facilitate ticketing and visa documents, enable payments via bank and payment cards exclusively in the manner prescribed by the relevant rules and regulations.
FRESHEXPO may also provide personal data to tax, law enforcement and other government agencies in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation and following procedure established in the company.
FRESHEXPO may process personal data in the following ways:
- mixed processing;
- intranet transmission;
- internet transmission;
- cross-border transmission;
- by collecting, collating, accumulating, storing,
- correcting, updating, amending, using, transferring, blocking, destroying such data.
Protection of information is among the top priorities of FRESHEXPO. To prevent unauthorized access or transfer of personal data to third parties, misuse of customers’ personal data and other illegal actions of third parties, FRESHEXPO continuously improves organizational and technical measures designed to protect customers’ personal data.
To have their personal data amended, supplemented or deleted, Website users can use the contact information (phone, postal address) provided on the official website of FRESHEXPO in the Contacts page.