The International Exhibition and Conference KIOGE is held every year and successfully attractsseveral thousands of scientists, manufacturers and managers in all spheres of oil-producing, oil-refining, petrochemical and gas industries, transportation of oil and petroleum products, as well as ecologists, representatives of humanitarian and social services, and state structures.
FRESHEXPO developed and successfully realized a design project of a stand for Red Mountain Energy Corporation.
At the 19th Exhibition and Conference KIOGE-2011 a new conference program was introduced. The conference plenary meeting was devoted to a centennial since the start of commercial oil production in Kazakhstan, and one of the key discussion points was "A Look on the East".
The Atakent Exhibition Centre became a meeting point for large oil and gas companies from Kazakhstan, Russia, China, Germany and France. Almost 400 companies from 25 countries took part in this tradeshow.
The Exhibition categories included:
- Oil and gas production and treatment;
- Oil and gas equipment;
- Oil and gas transportation, other transportation services, logistics;
- Geophysical research services;
- Environment protection services;
- Project studies, designing and engineering;
- Construction works;
- Engineering and consulting;
- Maintenance at oil and gas fields;
- Industrial safety and personal protection equipment, software.
This exhibition is held with the assistance of the Oil and Gas Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production, KazEnergy Association, Almaty local administration (Akimat) and diplomatic missions of the partner countries.