OGT 2014 attracted about 600 companies from almost 50 countries.
FRESHEXPO specialists prepared showstands and arranged participation in this event for the following companies:
- Ivchenko Progress Group (showstand 21 sq.m);
- JSC "Tyazhpromarmatura" (showstand 24 sq.m);
- Baker Hughes (showstand 18 sq.m).
FRESHEXPO provided the following services:
- Booking the exhibition area;
- Developing design projects of exhibition stands and their construction;
- Arranging a business trip for Ivchenko Progress Group delegates.
The International Exhibition "Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan - 2014" and the 19th conference "International Cooperation in the Oil and Gas Industry of Turkmenistan: Potential, Achievements, Priorities" are organized by the Ministry of Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources of Turkmenistan and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the country.
The event will continue running until 20 November, 2014.
The main OGT 2014 exhibition categories included:
- Oil and gas production geology and geophysics
- Oil and gas well construction
- Operation of oil and gas deposits
- Fixed offshore platforms, floating drilling vessels and equipment for drilling and developing offshore oil and gas deposits
- Transportation, gathering, treatment and storage of oil, petroleum products and gas
- Automation of oil and gas production and treatment before transportation
- Corrosion protection on equipment and pipelines
- Safety measures and fire-fighting equipment
- New chemical agents, materials and processes
- Innovation technologies and equipment for natural gas production, storage, transportation, treatment and distribution
- Modern technologies and equipment for oil refining and petrochemistry