Expositions of participants present innovations in labor protection, examination of working environment and achievements in the safety and labor protection management. On the showstands you can find state-of-the-art personal protective equipment, measurement instruments, the latest developments in safety technology, occupational medicine and hygiene and prevention of occupational accidents and diseases.
In 2013, on the area of around 13,500 sq.m. there were shown 330 exhibitors from 35 countries, and the event was visited by over 15,000 specialists.
FRESHEXPO specialists developed and realized a showstand for BTK Group (168 sq. m). The concept of the showstand is based on high open arch constructions — a symbol of modern times, openness and innovations.
The arch elements are made of metalware covered with stretch fabric.
The three arches compose a design structure in the center of the showstand forming up an area where it is convenient to demonstrate products to customers, partners and guests of the showstand.
Each of the arches presents products of a separate sector, and the symbolic joining reflects the idea that the products of different sectors are manufactured by a single enterprise.
Behind the arch constructions, there is a meeting room and a utility room. The meeting rooms are designed with wood materials and tinted glass. Such choice of materials and the suggested colors create favorable conditions and a comfortable atmosphere for negotiating.
To the right and to the left of the arch constructions and the meeting rooms, there are lounge zones which create a friendly air on the showstand.
In the lounge zones, guests can treat themselves to some ice-cream, coffee, tea, fresh juice and have a free and easy talk to specialists of BTK Group.
FRESHEXPO also provided catering and cleaning services on the stand.
BIOT 2014 exposition sections
- State management of labour protection. State expertise of working conditions. Safety attestation of work places. Organisation of labour protection activities in different brunches of economy and regions of Russian Federation. Work place organisation for different professions. Labour protection training;
- Production and trading of PPE: special safety clothing, fabrics and materials for special clothing, special safety shoes, means for protection of head, face, eyes, hands, breathing and hearing, means for protection for work at height, including safety belts;
- Means for collective protection;
- Control and measurement equipment;
- Safe technique and technology;
- Fire safety;
- Scientific-research achievements in labour protection;
- Occupational medicine and hygiene;
- Rehabilitation means;
- Norms, methodological and training publications, means for labour protection propaganda;
- Accessories for PPE production;
- Cutting equipment for garment industry;
- Equipment for placing of logotypes, washing and cleaning of garments.