The CIPPE 2011 Exhibition is the largest international specialized exhibition for gas and oil producing industry in Asia. Over 1000 companies from 45 countries took part in this tradeshow. The total exhibition space equalled 65,000 m2.
FRESHEXPO arranged participation in this exposition for OZNA JSC.
The exhibition categories included:
- Exploring, production equipment and production facilities, inspection, restoration and reparation;
- Operation and control of oil and gas processing equipment, oil and gas pipelines;
- Methods and equipment for geophysical survey, borehole logging (offshore and onshore);
- Technologies and equipment for scientific research and laboratory investigations in petrochemical industry;
- Drilling equipment, technologies for separation of gases and oil refining;
- Automation technologies; industrial automation and devices;
- Control systems, industrial automation and tools;
- Ground installations for oil and gas production;
- Production of petrochemicals and new materials;
- Electric and electronic equipment, cables;
- Selling systems, equipment for oil and gas units;
- Compressors, pumps, valves;
- Pipelines, special-purpose motor vehicles for oil and gas products transportation;
- Fire fighting and safety equipment and products;
- Explosion-proof industrial products;
- Environment protection and energy saving;
- Technologies and materials for corrosion control;
- Information and communication systems, etc.