Promotional merchandize — there is no more effective way to get into your prospective customers’ heads at a busy exhibition where there are lots of competitors. Along with some important information that your visitors can use later, give them a practical advertising specialty item which they can use every day — a ballpoint pen with your logo, a handy bag, a nice key ring, etc.
How many advertizing specialties is enough for an exhibition?
Cheap promotional materials and advertising specialties with a corporate logo are usually ordered in bulk depending on the exhibition length and expected number of visitors. The goal here is to cover the largest possible audience at minimum cost. Since not all these people will be actually interested in your products or services, it is important to simply give them your contacts.
Business specialties are made in small lots or even in one exclusive piece for VIP clients and partners in order to emphasize their special status, to secure long-term cooperation or to commemorate some important event.
Your logos and brand symbols — on anything!
Any specific thing with your corporate logo applied on it can become an advertising item. Trust us, your creative approach to promotion will be immediately appreciated. Your visitors will take away such advertising novelties in no time — and will be showing it to all the people they know.
The method of logo application depends on material, kind of image, and personal preferences of the customer.
We use the following methods of logo application:
- Pad printing (tampography) — on plastic, glass, metal and other surfaces;
- Decal — on pottery with thermally stable paints;
- Stamping — method of forming relief images;
- Thermal transfer — on textile products, bags, and umbrellas. This method is good for small lots;
- Laser engraving — on drinkware, USB flash drives, specialties of metal, wood, or glass;
- Sublimation — on acrylic, nylon or polyester, preferably of white color (mugs, bags, bands);
- Silkscreen — on textile products.
Exclusive gifts and VIP souvenirs
Exclusive gifts are usually presented to VIP clients or partners on formal occasions. However, they should demonstrate your taste in the choice of expensive things and your ingenious style. At the same time, such souvenirs must reflect unique traits of the recipient.