FRESHEXPO arranged participation for OOO Arcticmorgeo and Neftegazmontazhservis LLC including development and execution of the exhibition stand design project.
This exhibition is held every two years in Saint Petersburg with the assistance of the Committee of the Federation Council for Natural Resources and Environmental Protection, Government of Saint Petersburg, Norwegian Oil Industry Association INTSOK and under the auspices of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
The International Conference and Exhibition for Oil and Gas Resources Development of the Russian Arctic and CIS Continental Shelf is rapidly developing and at the moment it is the central global event in the industry. Visitors to this trade show got acquainted with the projects for oil and gas resources development of the Russian arctic and CIS continental shelf, learnt about new equipment and new technologies for drilling and developing offshore hydrocarbon deposits, and saw protective and security equipment.
The main exhibition categories included the following:
- Water crafts and marine structures;
- Equipment and technologies for operating offshore oil and gas deposits;
- Underwater works, flowlines;
- Environmental and industrial safety, environmental protection and occupational safety;
- Informational support for works at the continental shelf.