Landscaping is a popular kind of interior and outdoor design for both open-space offices, where all employees work in one big room, and for chamber-type offices, where employees are separated by departments. Flower fences might be the perfect solution to softly zone your space.
Our designers and landscapers create entire indoor environments that reflect your general corporate style. They will choose flower compositions of such color shades and forms that will ideally blend into other elements of your brand!
Interior design for well-being and increased productiveness
You don’t have to be an expert to understand that plants look attractive. But dig a little deeper beneath their beauty and you will discover that the benefits of interior landscaping go far beyond the aesthetic.
Plants are good for people in a variety of subtle ways. Interior landscaping plays a vital role in providing a pleasant and tranquil environment in which to move, work or relax. Plants have an amazing ability to influence the microclimate.
Particular benefits of interior plants include: reducing carbon dioxide levels, increasing humidity, reducing levels of certain pollutants, such as benzene and nitrogen dioxide, reducing airborne dust levels. People are more productive in green work environments. They enjoy working hard in comfortable conditions, where they can have proper rest.
Greenify your office and your employees, Clients and Partners will feel how much you care about them just as soon as they step across the threshold of your green office.
Indoor landscaping services by FRESHEXPO
FRESHEXPO company provides turn-key office landscaping services:
- We will select plants for you, make up compositions, deliver them to your office, repot and arrange them over the space, and give maintenance advice
- We will choose the best landscaping variants for any interior
- Before approval, we will present a photorealistic project image that will give you a clear vision of how your office will look in reality
- Indoor landscaping projects are executed in the shortest possible terms — up to 10 work days from signing contract
- Working on each project we always do our best and never try to disguise shortcomings, if there are any. We strive for the highest possible quality to satisfy our Client. If you find a broken or sick plant, we will return it to the grower and order a fresh one for you
- To our Clients who order from us other projects (exclusive exhibition stands, business travel, MICE services) we offer flexible cooperation conditions and lower prices.
Stages of work after receiving your office landscaping order
1. First contact
Based on your request left on our site or by telephone, our specialist draws up a detailed requirements specification. You will be asked questions about your current office design and your preferences.
2. Meeting with a specialist
There is no other way to form a clear view of a particular office space peculiarities than to visit it. On site, while showing your office, you might remember some important details and discuss the specialist’s proposals.
3. Preparation of a commercial quotation
After the specialist’s visit, you will be offered visual decoration solutions with a detailed calculation including the cost of plants and landscaping services.
4. Signing contract
The contract is signed in order to document all terms and conditions of order execution within the stated terms.
5. Indoor landscaping works
To reduce interruption of normal office activities simple landscaping can be done over the weekend. However, installation of complex constructions (for example a living green wall) takes at least two weeks of continuous work. So, it is important to understand that if we work on such projects only during weekends, then it might take a very long time.
We recommend carrying out all necessary works in a short space of time.
6. Project handover and maintenance
We also provide plant and flower compositions maintenance service.
How much does indoor landscaping cost?
The cost of indoor landscaping can be accurately calculated only for a particular project. It depends on office area, cost of chosen plants, soil, ordered services, number of employees working on the project, and related services, such as developing a landscape design project.
Get in touch with our managers and share your ideas how you want to beautify your space. Our specialists will give you an approximate calculation of project cost that will be later detailed in a quotation.